Remembering Lisa Left Eye Lopes

Remembering Lisa Left Eye Lopes

Today, we remember a music icon popularly known as “Lisa Left Eye Lopes” of the pop R&B trio TLC. It has been 10 years since the tragic car crash happened in Honduras which ended the singing trio’s career as a group. I can’t help but be nostalgic in remembering her 10th death anniversary which leads me to playing their songs in my iPod on my way to work this morning. Hearing the group’s song “Waterfalls” made me realize certain things in life and that is, believing in my capabilities.


TLC

Seeing this three girls sing on stage will definitely remind me of the my yesteryears, but that is impossible. No one can replace Left Eye. The thought of seeing the three share a common stage would only be possible if I watch a video of their previous performances. TLC is part of music history and the three girls will always be remembered as a group who rocked our world. Let me quote a line of their song which made an impact on me and I believe was also engraved in Left Eye’s grave – “Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true. Believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you.

0 comments