Shoes a Sinful Pleasure for Ladies

bamboo shoes

It’s June and while some countries are still experiencing the summer heat, here in some part of Asia where I am currently based is raining real hard, in fact there is a typhoon and as I was writing this article, the rain is pouring outside and I can see my window getting opaque as the raindrops keeps on flowing.

Then I wonder why the hell did I wear my ballet flats for work? Surely if the rain continues until after office hours the roads will be all wet and I would need to walk from the office to the bus stops, meaning my ballet flats will be wet and dirty, and my feet will be soaked in wet shoes for an hour or two until I reach home. I should have worn my wedge boots.

Well anyway, enough of my dilemma and since were talking shoes here I stumbled upon something worth it for the raining season, Jelly Wedge, its available in different colors like black, nude, pink, yellow, blue and violet and its really affordable plus if you decided to grab their wholesale woman’s shoes promo you can even get a 50% discount plus free shipping, what more can you ask for?

fashion
Another type of woman’s shoes that you should try is the heel less wedges or heel less platforms. It’s fashionable and is now the most popular type of woman’s shoes because of its futuristic and artistic appeal, not to mention Lady Gaga is caught wearing a few pair during her concerts.

wedge boots
Nonetheless, if wedges and boots are not your type of shoes and if you still prefer wearing flats, and ballet flats is not an in a rainy season why not try a gladiator type of sandals or perhaps strappy sandals that is still fashionable and would definitely make you comfortable. 

The negative side though is that most sandals is an open toe types so if you hate it when your feet’s are getting muddy and wet, I don’t suggest wearing this, its better to just bring along your slipper and slip it on if its time to go home.

wholesale womens shoes
Oh, I forgot to mention bamboo shoes as another good option in terms of woman’s shoes, there are different types like wedge boots, ankle strap wedges, ballet flats and many more.

0 comments