The Heat Is On


wedge boots

The heat is on at the Coachella Music and Art Festival. No one can hide their excitement as soon as they spotted their favorite celebrity. Who would have thought that Elijah Wood spins, I can’t imagine that Katy Perry will be next to me, and I am still on a high seeing Coldplay perform live. I still can’t get the hang of it. It was riot and all my friends and I did was just get high, party hard and spot celebrities and music icons.

Apart from spotting celebs and icons, I also did some fashion policing (my favorite past time especially when I am surrounded by beautiful people). Actually, I did this on purpose, to watch the trend and wear it myself. What I did notice on the three-day event was a lot of women are into wedge boots, sheer fabric, animal prints, nautical prints, denim shorts, and don’t forget that beautiful sunglasses.

Here’s a view of the fashion scene at the recently concluded Coachella Fest:

wedge boots
Don’t you find attending this kind of events fun and exciting? They make you feel that you can be whoever you want to be and it leaves you an impression of don’t be afraid to express yourself. Just get high and don’t mind the people around, learn to take life lightly and just enjoy. Now, that’s a good booze to balance everything in your life.

Be fresh and somewhat summery in these wardrobes and don’t forget to give your toe a break from the busy high heeled city life. Wear something more comfortable while keeping that height like wedge boots, wedge booties, flats, summer sandals, or your simple flip flap.

I hope I was able to bring you the experience at the Coachella Fest. It is really fun attending that event and I wish to hear your Coachella story.

0 comments